Simple Clothes Pattern 「OB11/NendoDoll」

**This fits OB11 and NendoDoll**

こんにちわ!k_shujinです〜

I want to share the basic patterns that I made and I wanted to make a simple tutorial for them. I hope you like them and help you start making your own OB11 / NendoDoll clothes! 


You need to print it in A4 size. 

You can click on the link to see the tutorial I made on how to use the patterns and make clothes.

It consist of four clothes pattern.


Simple T-shirt / Long Sleeves
Simple Shirt
Simple Dress
Simple Pants

I hope you enjoy making clothes for your Obitsuroid  and NendoDoll :)

Please do follow me on :
IG / FB / Twitter  : @k_shujin


~k_shujin

3 comments

  1. Thank you very much!! Can't wait to use them!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I usually draft my own patterns, but sometimes I could use some help from others who've sewn clothes in this scale.

    ReplyDelete