Simple T-Shirt / Long Sleeve Tutorial 「OB11/NendoDoll」

**This fits OB11 and NendoDoll**

こんにちわ!k_shujinです〜



I want to share the basic patterns that I made and I wanted to make a simple tutorial for them. I hope you like them and help you start making your own OB11 / NendoDoll clothes! 

In this tutorial I’ll show you what I usually use to sew my OB11 and NendoDoll clothes. 
If you want to make a no-sew clothes is okay too!!


What you need :
  • Fabric Glue
  • Sewing Pins
  • Sewing kit / Sewing machine
  • Scissors
  • tweezers
If you don’t want to sew yet and wanted to try the no-sew clothes, just replace all the sewing in this tutorial with gluing them.

So let’s start!
始めましょう!

First we need to cut our fabric. Don’t forget to put allowance for the sewing or the glue. If you want to make a short sleeve shirt just make the two sides of the pattern shorter. Make sure that it’s the same size on both sides.


Here I put some guide for the neck line and cut it. You can see the green marks; I also marked the sides for the hem so when we fold the fabric later we can center it. 
Next is we glue the hem and the neck line.


Put some glue in this parts. Leave the glue a minute or two before folding them.
And it will look like this after gluing.


If you don’t want or don’t know how to sew yet then just leave it like this :)
Here I sew the hem of the shirt.


I left the neck line as is and didn’t sew them.
Next is folding the fabric in the middle to make a T shape. I used the guideline that I marked earlier to center the shirt.
Then I sew it this way. You can use glue too in this part.


After sewing / gluing cut diagonally here so that when you flip over the clothes it will not crumple in the armpit area.


Flip the shirt now and if you are having a trouble use a tweezers.


And there you have it 








I hope you enjoy making a T-shirt / long sleeves for your Obitsuroid  and NendoDoll :)



Please do follow me on :
IG / FB / Twitter  : @k_shujin



~K_Shujin

1 comments