Simple Dress「OB11/NendoDoll」

**This fits OB11 and NendoDoll**

こんにちわ!k_shujinです〜


I want to share the basic patterns that I made and I wanted to make a simple tutorial for them. I hope you like them and help you start making your own OB11 / NendoDoll clothes! 

In this tutorial I’ll show you what I usually use to sew my OB11 and NendoDoll clothes. 
If you want to make a no-sew clothes is okay too!!


What you need :
  • Fabric Glue
  • Sewing Pins
  • Sewing kit / Sewing machine
  • Scissors
  • tweezers

If you don’t want to sew yet and wanted to try the no-sew clothes, just replace all the sewing in this tutorial with gluing them.

So let’s start!
始めましょう!

First we need to cut our fabric. Don’t forget to put allowance for the sewing or the glue.









Here I put some guide for the neck line and cut it. You can see the green marks; I also marked the sides for the sleeves.




You can see the green marks; I also marked the sides for the sleeves.
I also cut it a little. 
It's for when we fold it later.






Put some glue in this parts. Leave the glue a minute or two before folding them.







And it will look like this after gluing.


If you don’t want or don’t know how to sew yet then just leave it like this :)






I left the neck line as is and didn’t sew them.



Next is folding the fabric in one side first them sew or glue it then do the same on the other side. I sew mine and it look like this.






As for the skirt you need to sew it in big interval. This is for the ruffle effect for the skirt. If you’re going for the no-sew clothes I suggest you make a pleats then glue them. It’s a little bit more tedious but it works. 






after sewing it in big intervals, pull the thread or the fabric itself to make a ruffles. You need to measure the skirt with the top part of the dress like this and see if it’s the same size.






then use a sewing pin and pin the top part of the dress and the skirt. Sew them together or glue them.









In the back part you have the option of putting a velcro or a lock but what I did because I don’t have those, I just sew them together.

In this part if you’re planning to use a velcro or a lock, you can just sew or glue them until the upper part of the skirt then use a lock system for the upper part of the dress.


If you’re not using the clothes for obitsuroid or nendodoll you need to use a lock or velcro for it. If I found a suitable lock or small size velcro I’ll make a tutorial for that too.





Flip the dress now and if you are having a trouble use a tweezers.

And there you have it 










I hope you enjoy making a dress for your Obitsuroid  and NendoDoll :)





Please do follow me on :
IG / FB / Twitter  : @k_shujin



~K_Shujin

0 comments